About Hibernian Estates
Frank Kelly has twenty years experience as a property services provider, having operated auctioneering businesses in North County Dublin and the East Coast region. He has now launched Hibernian Estates in Dublin City Centre.
Our Commitment at Hibernian Estates is to offer a new vision and a new approach with a most cost effective and well managed professional service.
Whether you are buying or selling a property in the residential or commercial market we can offer a wide range of skills:
Meet your Sales Team – Working for YOU
Frank Kelly BA, QFA
Founder & Partner
- 20 years + experience in the Leinster property market. Specialising in Pre 63 investment properties, residential and commercial site & licensed premises.
- Frank is a Qualified Financial Advisor, and has qualifications in Business, Law and Engineering.
- License Number 003857.
- Phone number: 086-078 6797
Property Consultant, Marketing and Administration
- Co-founder, Hibernian Estates.
- Over twenty years experience in property: involved in sales, lettings and marketing.
- Background in Real Estate, Retail and Tourism.
- Phone number: 089-6145131
- Saiful Bhuiyan is a Senior Negotiator at Hibernian Estates with local knowledge, in buying, selling, renting, and investing in Dublin 8 and Dublin City area.
- Saiful, who has worked for several years in Real Estate in East London, studied at the University of Sunderland graduating with a B.Sc in International Business.
- With a background in Sales and Lettings, he has built up extensive skill and expertise of residential sales and lettings in the Leinster area since 2018.
- Phone number: 085-835 8075
Connect With Us